Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"A Sunny Mix" flower floral sunflower art original oil painting still life

6 x 6"
oil on canvas
$100

I love all the different varieties of sunflowers! Since she doesn't have the heart to murder any 'volunteers,' my mom gets a gorgeous mix in her garden every summer.

Have you bought a painting on Daily Paintworks recently? (From any member artist, not just me). If so, you can enter to win a free painting every week - and this week, the painting is one of mine! Click here to read my spotlight interview, see the piece I'm giving away, and hopefully be my lucky winner. Because I'd much rather give it to someone who loves this blog than one of my many enemies a complete stranger. Thanks!


1 comment:

Aiesha said...

your flowers, your paintings are still the best.! I will always find the most beautiful paintings..

Hawaii Art